Photographs of Bellevue House
The photographs below are of Bellevue House, built between 1754 and 1756 by David La Touche II. It is not known when they were taken but given the house fell into disrepair in the early 1950s, it is likely that they belong to the early part of the 20th century. Copies were given to the Society by David Digges La Touche in 1999. Click on an image to enlarge it.